Location: Wave Head Office, Amersham
Position: Full-time, flexible working options
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with experience
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Medical Writer?
We have a great opportunity for someone who is interested in working in one of our growing teams in a writing role, translating our clients’ visions and objectives into engaging multichannel activities that support behaviour change.
We will provide you with the opportunity to create innovative and clinically relevant communications that will ultimately improve patient outcomes across a range of therapy areas.
As a Medical Writer at Wave you will:
- Get behind the brands and products to understand the therapy area, competitor landscape and client strategy
- Translate complex clinical data into engaging copy across a range of multichannel project types
- Liaise with key opinion leaders and faculty
- Support the growth of your accounts
- Support junior writers within the medical writing team
- Work with Programme Managers and a large team of Editors to ensure high quality outputs
What will you bring?
- Life Science degree or higher
- At least 18 months’ experience of medical communications or a related healthcare agency discipline
- A passion for digital communications and medicine
- You will share our core values of ambition, accountability, collaboration, agility and quality
Benefits of working at Wave:
- Competitive salary with bonus scheme
- Pension, private healthcare, holiday flexibility and more
- All flexible working options considered
- Our commitment to your career development