Principal Medical Writer
Location: Wave Head Office, Amersham
Position: Full-time, flexible working options
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with experience
Are you an experienced Senior Medical Writer looking for a new challenge?
We have a great opportunity for someone who is interested in working in one of our growing Business Units in a senior writing role translating our clients’ visions and objectives into engaging multichannel activities that support behaviour change. We will provide you with the opportunity to create innovative and clinically relevant communications that will ultimately improve patient outcomes across a range of therapy areas.
You will lead on scientific strategy and medical writing content on key accounts in partnership with the Programme Director. You will oversee process, resource and training required within the Business Unit’s medical writing team. You will work with Programme Managers and a large team of Editors to ensure high quality outputs.
What will you bring?
- Life Science degree or higher
- 4+ years of medical communications experience
- Experience delivering face-to-face and/or online programmes
- A passion for digital communications and medicine
- You will share our core values of ambition, accountability, collaboration, agility and quality
Benefits of working at Wave:
- Competitive salary with bonus scheme
- Pension, private healthcare, holiday flexibility and more
- All flexible working options considered
- Our commitment to your career development