Senior Programme Executive
Location: Wave Head Office, Beaconsfield
Position: Full-time, flexible working options
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with experience
Are you an Account Executive or Project Manager within a healthcare agency looking for a new challenge?
We have a great opportunity for someone who has some experience of client services in a healthcare agency, perhaps as an account executive or project manager looking to move to a company where they can develop their long-term career in medical communications.
At Wave a Senior Programme Executive has ownership of the delivery of individual projects and supports the team on larger projects. You will lead some KOL briefings, lead on account and project administration, contribute to account development and support the development of junior colleagues.
You will work on innovative and multichannel programmes that are clinically relevant and will ultimately improve patient outcomes. Wave works for some of the largest pharma companies in the world, across a wide range of therapy areas. You will join one of our three business units, working closely with senior programme managers, as well as medical writers and editors who will generate content. The focus on editorial at Wave is second to none, with a whole team dedicated to quality control, compliance and ensuring our outputs are of exceptional quality.
This is fantastic time to join Wave. The agency has grown considerably in the last 18 months and we have some exciting new accounts. We have a special focus on personal and career development and following a comprehensive induction process you will have your own personal development tracker to plan and keep track of your progress.
What will you bring?
- First degree or higher (life sciences degree preferable but not essential)
- At least 18 months’ experience of medical communications or a related healthcare agency discipline
- A passion for digital communications and medicine
- You will share our core values of ambition, accountability, collaboration, agility and quality
Benefits of working at Wave:
- Competitive salary with bonus scheme
- Pension, private healthcare, holiday flexibility and more
- All flexible working options considered
- Our commitment to your career development