Location: Wave Head Office, Beaconsfield
Position: Full-time, flexible working options
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with experience
Are you an experienced account manager looking for a new challenge, or a senior account executive ready for the next move?
We have a great opportunity for someone like you, who is particularly interested in multichannel medical communications that are clinically relevant, drive behaviour change and will ultimately improve patient outcomes across a range of therapy areas.
As a core member of our team you will work closely with our medical writers and editors as well as under the guidance of an account director. You will have your own projects to manage and will, in time, mentor or line manage an account executive.
What will you bring?
- Life Science degree or higher
- 2+ years of medical communications experience
- Experience delivering face-to-face and/or online programmes
- A passion for digital communications and medicine
- You will share our core values of ambition, accountability, collaboration, agility and quality
Benefits of working at Wave:
- Competitive salary with bonus scheme
- Pension, private healthcare, holiday flexibility and more
- All flexible working options considered
- Our commitment to your career development