Location: Wave Head Office, Beaconsfield
Position: Full-time, flexible working options
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with experience
Are you an experienced Programme Manager or Account Manager looking for a new challenge? Or a Senior Programme/Account Executive ready for the next move?
We have a great opportunity for someone like you, who is particularly interested in multichannel medical communications that are clinically relevant, drive behaviour change and will ultimately improve patient outcomes across a range of therapy areas.
At Wave, programme management is account management with an emphasis on account strategy and content. As a core member of our team you will work closely with our Medical Writers and Editors as well as under the guidance of a Programme Director. You will have your own projects to manage and will, in time, mentor or line manage a Programme Executive.
What will you bring?
- Life Science degree or higher
- 2+ years of medical communications experience
- Experience delivering face-to-face and/or online programmes
- A passion for digital communications and medicine
- You will share our core values of ambition, accountability, collaboration, agility and quality
Benefits of working at Wave:
- Competitive salary with bonus scheme
- Pension, private healthcare, holiday flexibility and more
- All flexible working options considered
- Our commitment to your career development